Saturday, August 22, 2026

What is the biggest misconception you had in your childhood?

 Things I was convinced were true as a kid -

  • Manisha Koirala and Urmila Matondkar were actually the same person.
  • It rained whenever God was cleaning His house.
  • When no one was watching, toys came alive and talked to each other.
  • People who wore glasses were automatically intelligent.
  • Long ago, animals could speak our language and have conversations with humans.
  • If you killed a snake, you had to crush its eyes too. Otherwise, it would capture your picture in its eyes, and its wife would come after you to take revenge. 😂
  • O-positive blood could be donated to everyone.
  • If I missed someone a lot, they would start getting hiccups because I was thinking about them.
  • The people on CID were actually real-life CID officers who solved real cases.
  • If I accidentally swallowed a seed, a tree would grow inside me.
  • If I ever reached the clouds, I could actually eat them. 😂