Definitely not. Vali defeating Ravana is an interpolation and a later addition. I'm not sure why people even believe it . It's almost impossible for Vali to defeat either Ravana or kumbhakarna let alone Hanuman who’s physical strength is equal to Vishnu and Shiva.
The arrows which Rama used to kill Vali and dried up the oceans had little effect on Ravana
- ‘These were the shafts by the help of which I slew Marica, Khara, and Dushana as also Viradha in the Krauncha Wood and Kabandha in the Dandaka Forest; these were the shafts wherewith I transfixed the Sala Trees and the mountains and Bali and with which I agitated the ocean! All these weapons found their target, how is it that they have so little power over Ravana?’
Rama used infallible arrow of Brahma to kill maricha and khara which has no effect on Ravana armour and his regenerative powers.( Ravana regenerated 100’s of heads in the final encounter) .He used some unknown powerful infallible weapon of Brahma to kill Ravana . Vali on the other died immediately after Rama struck him one arrow
Hanuman was the only warrior besides Rama who was able to go toe to toe with Kumbhakarna. Valmiki clearly mentions that Kumbhakarna was far superior to Khar dushan and Vali . Infact he is far stronger than all the gods combined without any boons
- ‘Know that I am not Viradha, Kabandha or Khara. Nor am I Vali or Maricha. It is Kumbhakarna who has arrived. Behold my large and terrible club that is completely made out of iron. In earlier times, I have used this to vanquish the gods and the danavas
The deeds of Hanuman was considered as superior to that of any gods including Vishnu and Rudra as per Rama's own statement.
- The deeds that Hanumat accomplished in the battle are unheard of, even among Kala, Shakra, Vishnu and the lord of treasures
So Hanuman is vastly superior to Vali .