- I love all forms of Lord Krishna but what i like most is baby form of Lord Krishna because child Krishna is very cute and his leela is also amazing. Lord Krishna has done so many amazing things in his child form that I cannot tell all the stories but I can definitely tell some stories.
- Krishna is eating butter from the hands of mother Yashoda in the lap of his mother Yashoda.
- Krishna is showing the whole universe to his mother Yashoda.
- Helping the sad and poor fruit seller.
- When Krishna was bound by his mother's rope, Krishna freed both the sons of Kubera from the curse of sage Narada.
- Krishna killed many powerful demons in his childhood.
- Krishna meeting Radha in his baby form.
- Lord Krishna has done so many things in his childhood that i can't count, if i have forgotten something then tell me and that's why i love baby Krishna.
Jaī Shrī Radhe Krīshnā 🙏🏻