Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Change Your Limiting beliefs

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

Change Your Limiting beliefs

"I can't"
"I am not"
"It's too hard"
"It's too late"
"I will fail"
"Nobody wants me"
"It won't sell"
"I don't know how"
"Money is difficult to make"
"Life is hard"
" I can't succeed here"
"I am not smart enough"
These,and many more limiting beliefs will immobilize, stagnate and limit your life. They will keep you in a rut. Your experiences will justify them. And that will keep you in a circle of failure.
Change them today.
Begin by thinking positive thoughts. Replace all your negative thoughts with positive ones☝️ 
For instance if you think 'You can't' replace it with 'I can' If you think 'making money is hard' replace it with ' It's easy to make money. I am easily making lots of money. I'm a money magnet!'
Verbalize positive thoughts. Say it out. I am good. I am intelligent. I am a celebrity. I can do all things through God that strengthens me😇 I am a multi-billionaire. I am smart.
Start re-configuring your mind with empowering thoughts and you will see a new you emerging! You were born to do great things in life!

Say YES to Life!🤓

It's in you

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

No comments:

ಶ್ರೀ ಕೃಷ್ಣದೇವರಾಯರ ಆಸ್ಥಾನದಲ್ಲಿದ್ದ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳ ಹೆಸರುಗಳನ್ನು ತಿಳಿಸಿ?

  ಶ್ರೀಮನು ಶ್ರೀಮಂನ್ ಮಹಾರಾಜಾಧಿರಾಜ ರಾಜಪರಮೇಶ್ವರ ಶ್ರೀ ವೀರಪ್ರತಾಪ ಶ್ರೀ ವೀರ ಕೃಷ್ಣರಾಯ ಮಹಾರಾಯರ ಆಸ್ಥಾನದಲ್ಲಿದ್ದ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳ ಹೆಸರುಗಳು ಶಾಸನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ದೊರಕುತ್ತವೆ...