Recently I had to recharge my jio sim to keep it activated (I use it as secondary sim) and got a JioHotstar subscription free. I explored a few movies and shows but didn't find anything interesting. Then I stumbled upon ‘Anand’, released in 1971 from Bollywood.
Source: The Indian Express
The movie revolves around a patient Anand who is diagnosed with a disease and has only a few months to live. He decided to stay the last few months of his live in Bombay. Amitabh is a depressed doctor who hates his job for the lack of his power to save lives of people who often suffer from incurable diseases. He usually stayed rude, thought people as the reason for their own problem and had negative overview of life. That is when Anand met him and started staying with him, he slowly changed the view of Amitabh towards life and people. Amitabh once again started smiling and laughing. Unfortunately Ananad due to his disease passed away. Though before so he met a bunch of people, including Amitabh and changed their lives. This movie offers a broad viewpoint towards life.