Monday, August 31, 2026

What is the most innovative advertisement you have seen?

 

  1. Spicy Advertisement

2. Will you be safe?

3. Nestle

4. Wish you never exit from the door where you entered!

5. The Indian yoga

6. Up side down ! Stranger things!


7. Hahaha, no comments

8. Ad playing brain game, Isn’t it?

9. Yellow stripes!

10. Blood

11. Ad which can work only 12 hours in a day! Some one take selfie with it!

12. If I would be playing this game, they would have done wrong investment there!

13. This is so exxagarrated! Infact I have always used AXE. Oppss this is not “AXE” (Here they failed, they promoted perfume, not their company precisely”


14. Hahaha! I can’t stop laughing because of the dirty mind of the creator!

15.

16. If lipstick get stuck in your shirt, you can use this to be safe from your wife.

17. This is nice. Giving a nice impact on the brand name!

18.

19.

20.

This are some of the creative advertisements that I found

Image Source- Google