These pictures don’t need any explanation.They are transformations from one stage to another.
Now the question is whether the present set of images will follow a similar sequence to have a logical explanation and conclusion.
I personally feel there are many stumbling blocks for a similar transformation as the previous one.
First of all Mgr was 60 years old when he became the Chief minister and Madam Jayalalitha was just 30. It formed a perfect mentor & Mentee pair.
In the present case Vijay is 52 and the actress is 43 years old. They look more like a senior and junior friends. I doubt if this transformation can result in naming a political successor after two decades by the time of which the actress will be 60+ .There is logical lacuna.
Another reason that stands against such transformation can be this group of youngsters all in 40 s who were instrumental in achieving the
magnificent victory for Vijay in 2026 polls. I don’t think they will accept the actress as their leader after Vijay in politics.
Another important aspect is heriditary or family succession in politics. MGR chose Jaya because he didn’t have any children.Jayalalitha didn’t have children. Hence it was choice by default.
I don’t know what Vijay s son Jason and daughter
Sesha have for future plans. Recent withdrawal of Sangeetha s divorce petitions and the son’s interview in praising his father s spectacular electoral success, can not be ignored.
Anyhow politics is an open playground and anything can happen in it any day, any time.