When it comes about making people laugh balakrishna is a talented person, his clownish acting where he shake his head too much and open his eyes too much make us always laugh.
When I asked why he is super star with this type of acting many of my telugu friends said that, they like his dialogue delivery, he is a great actor.
he is a pathetic actor, but he got nandhi award multiple times for his acting which is very suppressing, including totally overacting performance like narasimha naidu which is another movie of balakrishna which I watch for laugh
Arjun sarja in tamil remake version ezumalai have done a better job, he shown how to act.
Iam surprised that he fetched nandhi award for his over acting in narasimha naidu which is given by andhra government, I think in that year uday kiran performance from nuve nenu movie was more deserving on that year, but jurry may be find balakrishna acting best.
some of my telugu friends admitted that he is a pathetic actor, they watch his movies for fun he is a comedian for many people, I think after Bhramanadam there are no mainstream comedian in tollywood, who can make people laugh too much, so some people find balakrishna is making them laugh, so considering balakrishna as comedian they started watching balakrishna movies in theater.
Apart from his acting, his illogical scene in movies and specially his dance also make us laugh
I hope that balakrishna will keep entertaining people by making them laugh