She is very polite!
I was once working as a freelance waiter (that's how I call it) for a catering company. I got this job to work at the premier of a shitty Indian movie called Shaadi No. 1. Now this was November 2005 - Way before Deepika Padukone was a known name. But she was amongst the top Indian models at that time.
I remember I was serving some starters when I passed by her. Recalling only her last name from mostly page-3s of Bombay Times (where she's be heavily featured in those days), I turned around and asked "Ms. Padukone?!" She smiled and nodded. Such a beautiful face, I tell you! And she was wearing traditional attire - a simple churidar dress - quite unusual for a model. I told her that she was my favourite model. She thanked me, and asked if we had any cold coffee.

(This is her picture from that day)
For the next 10-15 minutes, I was running around and searching for a glass of the desired beverage. Unfortunately, it was not on the menu. Dejected, I returned and informed her. Seeing my sorry face, she patted my shoulder and said that it was okay, and that she would buy it later on. I was surprised by the lack of tantrums I expected from a top model like her. She smiled, thanked me again, and went to watch the movie.
EDIT: Some people are surprised that despite being anonymous, I am posting my image from that day. Well, that is Nihar Pandya. And unfortunately, I am not him. Like I said, I was working as a waiter, and waiters don't wear what Pandya is wearing. Many thanks.