Well, Both Sara Ali Khan and Alia Bhatt is from same age 25. and both the actress from well known Bollywood family but yes I agree on this point Sara is a much better actress then Alia because Sara has that attitude, that personality.
and you know what she has a brilliant mind too, she is Beauty with Brain guys!
I do a little Homework on Sara Ali Khan-
- Sara Ali Khan Interview with Anupama Chopra- that interview is amazing the way she presents herself in front of Anupama yes she did it.
- Sara Ali Khan Interview with Karan Johar- and yes the one one who can forget, with Karan at Koffee with Karen again she is perfect the manipulate answer for Sara side will describe his intelligence.
- Even in Kedarnath Sara Performance, she is confident, she is doing well, she is perfect.
and if I come to Alia, when a reporter asks Alia about the senior thing- “Alia Bhatt reacts on being senior to Janhvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan” again we can saw her childish and stupid behavior yes I agree she is cute but what’s that you have to pay attention and think before speak and react you are in a good position whatever you do many millions of people will follow you so if you are in a position. respect them go and complete school girl we don’t need a Barbie doll. and in the case of alia, we clearly see how much a good education is Important…
and did we know alia triangle relationship, that I think so alia will never clear that in this life… once she is with Varun, after Varun she is deeply and madly falls in love with Sid…
and then go with Ranbir I means what's that and I think college girl will understand that action on the relationship is only done by Brainless beautiful girls because only that type of girl will know how to trap a boy!
and how much weight she lost uff she looks too skinny, what’s wrong with her beauty in every Bollywood party she makes a bun and looks like an amma, ridiculous!
well, I am an Alia fan but if we compare both the Actress then yes Sara is Better then Alia. and apologize if any alia fan don’t like this post but this is just an emotion I express…
Image Source- Google